Monday 14 December 2015

CAD

drawing scanned into Photoshop and turned into base for screen
First I had to develop a screen to create images to print with, I took inspiration from one of the photos from my trip to the natural history museum. I drew the picture using a black ball point pen, however i didn't want just one style, I also wanted something a bit more abstract. by using a large paint brush and Indian ink I began to make small vigorous strokes onto card. 
After, I scanned both images onto CAD (Photoshop) and turned a threshold filter on to exaggerate the lines to make them bold and less grainy. however i did have to edit the contrast and brightness to allow a maximum capacity so it comes through well.
Heat manipulated PVC leather with iridescent foils,
screen printed using pink and metallic silver print paste and puff binder




No comments:

Post a Comment